A must-have beauty tool that has been used for generations by health and beauty lovers, a Gua Sha Stone is the ultimate tool in self-care. Made from rose quartz and with soft, rounded edges, this massage stone detoxes, encourages lymphatic drainage, helps smooth fine lines, and massages facial muscles for more tone. When paired with your favourite Trilogy oil or serum, this relaxing ritual revitalises your face, neck and body.
HOW TO USE:
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- With its longest side vertical and flat against your face, slowly drag the tool outward towards your ear. Repeat 5-10 times on each side. Repeat on each side of the forehead.
- With the notched side, slowly drag from the inner corner of the eyebrow, moving slowly outwards to the temple. Repeat 5-10 times on each side.
- With the same notched side, move to the apple of the cheeks, following the cheekbones up and out to the temple. Repeat 5-10 times on each side.
- Move to the jawline, use the notched end of the stone and start from the middle of the chin and move slowly up toward the ear, paying particular attention to any areas of tension. Repeat 5-10 times on each side.
- For the under-eye area, very gently move the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple with its rounded corner. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.